1. I-size pays more attention to the impact protection from the front and side of the safety seat, and pays more attention to the protection of the baby's head and neck.
2. Re-regulate the safety seat group, and use height instead of weight as the new standard.
3. Standardize the installation of ISOFIX and avoid the risks arising from the installation error.
4. The number of children's seats in reverse installation has been extended from 9 months to 15 months.
5. The safety seat that conforms to the i-size standard is suitable for installing all vehicles that meet the "i-sixe Ready" requirements.The i-size standard did not immediately replace ECE- r44/04, but instead was in parallel with ECE- r44/04 for a considerable period of time and was expected to replace ECE- r44/04 around 2018.Our Chinese children's safety travel professionals have also noticed this.The safety seat of BC688F has passed the i-size standard certification.