1. The five-point seatbelt can dissipate the force generated by the impact in 5 directions and transfer the external forces from the child.
2. The five-point seatbelt dissipation process is to minimize the build-up of power and avoid greater damage.
3. High-performance shoulder pads can effectively absorb the huge impact, while its non-slip characteristics can reduce the baby's forward and head displacement, avoid head injuries.
4. The five-point seat belt can be adjusted according to the baby's body size, so as to fully protect the baby.
5. In the safest state to ensure that the baby enough space to live, while the baby can not open their own buckle, so that parents more peace of mind.